What is BLU DELTA API?
BLU DELTA API is a HTTPS REST API that uses latest AI to extract relevant information out of semi-structured documents. PNG, JPG, TIF and PDF are uploaded via a POST request and a structured JSON is returned.
The json response includes:
Current Major Version: V1.18.x
We recommend you to read our API policies before final integration into your product or service.
This section describes basic API principles:
- By default AI is trained for correctness first. Thus, AI rather returns empty result than a wrong value
- AI understands document and delivers facts what is ON the document, but does not make assumptions e.g. on invoice there is 0% and region outside EU then it does not assume it is VAT exempted; only if explicitly VAT exemption is on doc it will be returned
- Versioning: x.y.z
- x: Groundbreaking architecture/functional change
- y: API breaking change leads to impl. effort on your side
- z: added prediction fields, minor technical, functional changes, bug fixes, maintenance releases
- Backward compatible: New version deliveries are seamless for Cloud customers and by default backward compatible. New major features (change version in y) needs a dev update in case you need this new feature
- Cloud API: Most deployments are without downtime, if service window needed we announce it usually 2 weeks ahead
Supported Regions and Languages:
- Within the EU:
- DE, AT, ES, FR, IT, PL, CZ, SK, NO, HR, PT, SE
- Outside the EU:
- UK, NZ, AU, MX, ZA, CH, NO, AE, TR,AR, BR
Your desired country is not listed? Our portfolio is constantly expanding.
Release information resembles Cloud API release notes.